Jacquelyn Ellison N.P.
- Master of Science, Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner, Mobile, AL 2018
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Jackson, MS 2014
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Starkville, MS 2012
Jacquelyn has been employed as a Nurse Practitioner at the Children’s Clinic of Pascagoula since May 2019. Before then, she worked as a Registered Nurse in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at University of South Alabama Children’s and Women’s Hospital in Mobile, Alabama.
Certification and Licensure
Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner January 2019-present
- Mississippi Board of Nursing February 2019- present
- Mississippi Board of Nursing August 2014-present
- Alabama Board of Nursing September 2014-present
American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support March 2013-present
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support February 2015-present
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support February 2015-present
Jacquelyn lives in Ocean Springs, MS with her husband and son.